Pre & Post-Natal Massage
Firstly a huge and happy congratulations!
Whether you’re a first time mummy or a mummy-to-be again, this work is wonderfully effective.
I provide natural and powerful massage therapy and support, from the first days of pregnancy right through to birth and beyond, ensuring powerful pain relief when you need it most.
Allow yourself to connect with your baby, breathe, release and find a wonderful sense of calmness. A connection with your baby is made using specialist visualisation techniques and YOU choose the depth of massage which is right for you, it will always be luxurious throughout.
At the beginning of your session, whilst clothed I will look at your posture, and medical history. Privacy is extremely important as well as creating a safe cocoon like space which is what you may find you instinctively want during your birth, so I start creating this safe space with you in your treatments. I am truly in love with this work, I challenge you not to drift away in utter serenity when I work with you!
Solely organic mandarin oils are used in the massage, which apart from its aroma, is gentle and safe for your circulation and baby. I can offer beneficial exercises and advice if requested, massage techniques and breathing techniques can also be shown to partners, so he or she can offer a very positive role during the birthing experience together. I also offer Hypnobirthing for couples and I am a member of “The Doula UK Association” attending to your every need and choices throughout your birthing journey, whatever the environment, “you and your baby come first”.
Feel free to contact me to book a session.
£ 70 per session/home visit ( 1.5 hours)
£ 60 with me in Claydon IP6
£ 145 for 3 sessions and get a fourth Half price
2 hour Active Birth and Labour Support Session with Massage Techniques taught to partner – £85
1 hour Post Natal Massage and Relaxation Session baby can be lying with mummy throughout- £ 60
Now offering “Closing the bones ceremony”-up to 2 hours in your own home £ 75
Post natal family support Keeping health and lovingly nourished is important
1 hour Massage for both mummy and daddies £ 80
3 hour Baby Massage and relaxation Course for parents within the home £ 75
Feel free to contact me to book a session.
Having qualified under positive guidance through acclaimed training with Katharine Graves Hynpborthing Centre, London, I now offer hypnobirthing classes and one-to-one support. I am now fully equipped with a vast array of powerful tools and teaching support to ensure your birthing experience is calm, comfortable and a positively powerful one. I will ensure that the logical and simple tools learned are easy for both you and your birthing partner to follow. This will enable you to both share a very special, calm, comfortable and positive birthing experience.
You will feel in complete control by using the logical safe self-hypnosis techniques taught, and I have every faith that you will feel very different about your pregnancy, labour and birth in a profoundly positive way.
Are you excited by this? I most certainly am. I’m also very passionate about ensuring that I work and support you every step of the way. Phone support is also offered. Most other courses are between 4-10 couples, but I believe it should be a more personal experience, as such, I offer one to one sessions, and group sessions of up to three couples.
- 10 – 12 hours of teaching over four evenings or two days if preferred at my home (Ipswich,IP1) or in your own home.
- Maximum of three couples at one time to keep classes small and private. A one to one service is also available.
- Techniques of self-hypnosis, visualisation and breathing to prepare you physically and emotionally for the best possible birthing experience.
- Birth partners are fully involved, acquiring skills which enable them to play an important supportive role.
- Relaxation techniques and confidence building skills ensure that the birth is eagerly anticipated, as well as fear release methods and breathing techniques for relaxation and birthing.
- Full antenatal education regarding a home birth, hospital birth or midwife led unit.
- CDs, scripts, positive affirmations and relevant handouts are available.
- Ongoing support by phone and email through the remainder of your pregnancy.
Have a look at my new website – Calm-BabyBirthing.co.uk – for more information.